Hey, DoubleDeputy D. Welcome to the wiki!
Welcome to the 6teen wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Wiki Activity is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help. Seriously, check it out.
- Questions? You should check out what we're about here! Also, if you want to be a good editor, you should read the rules. If you're wondering where we need the most help, this blog pretty much outlines it.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
It's great to have you around. Stay awhile and edit! And remember, you don't have to be 16 to join!
Another request. Can you remove the start date template from the pages with Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:Start date and make them into normal dates? ZapSpit it out!All I wanna do is stamp you out! 00:14, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
A Few Things:
Yes, I also posted this on Sik Dude's talk page, but I need input from every active admin. Anyhoo:
- I think I've fleshed out all the short plots, but could you look at the episodes to make sure?
- Are you sure we should keep Bye Bye Nikki as one page instead of splitting it into Part 1 and Part 2?
- Do you think we should make pages for every game? If so, should there be a Games page listing those on Teletoon and those on the official site and separating the two?
Mr. Nice Guy Quotes
| "Happy anniversary." -- Jonesy
Xydux has given you a Green Ring! Green Rings promote 6teen Wiki Happiness and hopefully this one has made your day better. You can Spread the "Happiness" by giving someone else a Green Ring, either if they're having a bad day or you want to make it even better.
I've been rewatching the episodes, and I've noticed a few things. A good example is "Clonesy". It seems that it would be set near the start of the show, i.e. summer. But in the next episode, Jonesy references them following him and Nikki around on his date. All good, except the episode is the Valentine's Day ep. So my question is, do you think 6teen is set in a floating timeline and, if so, should something be said about it on the "6Teen" page to explain some of the discontinuities?
I've been thinking; would it be okay if I made a list of the jobs Jonesy has held throughout the series? It could be split into two sections: employed and self-employed. (For example, Jonesy's short-lived job at Things That Beep would be "employed" and his scams, such as the water bras in Whoa, Baby would be "self-employed".) It would be set up in much the same way as the List of Instances of Crying by Character page, with one part of the table listing the episode, the second listing the scam, and the third listing reason for firing (or, in case of self-employment, failure). XYDUX
I edited the front page so that it won't have a big gap between some content and the main thing. (I liked the panoramic entrance it had before, but a huge ad was making it so that you couldn't see anything but the ad and purple space, so I added some stuff in.) Could you look at it and tell me if it's okay? XYDUX
- Okay, thanks for your input. I just need to create a template for them. I'll test it out on a page. In addition, do you think that it should be three-pronged (General/Images and Trivia/Script) or two-pronged (General/Script)? XYDUX
Hey dude. I don't think I've ever said hi. Well, hello, and thanks for editing. Making the world a better place =D Tørd 04:29, June 24, 2015 (UTC)XYDUX
Plot Format Feedback
I'm hoping this community can really be turned into a FANDOM app on Google Play and IOS. I was wondering if the admins can make that a possibility by either making it themselves or contacting the Wikia FANDOM team?